Come practice OUTSIDE in a spacious outdoor space @ Pike District's Pop Up Park (right by Pike & Rose). Connect with yourself, your community, and nature in this Vinyasa Flow class designed to leave you feeling peaceful and supported. All levels welcome.
>>Space is limited and advance sign up is required. (Please do not show up without signing up). Sign up here: https://bit.ly/39zWutx
Pop Up Park / North Bethesda Marriott Location: 5701 Marinelli Rd North Bethesda, MD 20852 (Pop Up Park at the corner of Grand Park Avenue & Market Street, behind the Bethesda North Marriott).
Location Pin: https://goo.gl/maps/5hePTwtFt7MAw6Z56
Address Note: There isn't an exact address to the class area. This address will get you to the location. Look for the colorful picnic benches, chairs and stage. You can't miss it!
Parking: Parking is free for two-hours at the Marriott garage. Free street parking, metered spots, and other garages are available as well. Look for the colorful picnic benches, chairs and stage. If you can't find parking directly at the location, we recommend parking at Pike & Rose and walking over.
Other helpful info: Coming from Fogo de Chao at Pike & Rose, cross over Old Georgetown and head toward the Bethesda North Marriott via Grande Park Ave. The park will be to your left right before the Marriott.
We'll send a reminder out to you before class, but please review these important notes about class:
- Please check in with extendYoga staff upon arrival.
- Bring your own: mat, props, towel, blanket, layers (if needed), bug spray, and water.
- Note: there are no restrooms available.
- Please do not come to class if you do not feel well (email [email protected] if you need to cancel/transfer your spot in class)
- Leave your worries behind and unwind with us 😊